Friday, July 6, 2012

Upcomming Fundraising Events for Tristan

Paparazzi Fundraising Party for Tristan!



 
 
 Event · By Tiffany Dinkelman
 
 
Saturday, July 14, 2012
  • 10:00am
  • Tiffany Dinkelman's house, let me know if you need directions!
     (you can also find this event on facebook)
  •  
I'm hosting a Paparazzi Jewelry party, in my home, Saturday July 14th. All proceeds will go directly to Tristan and his family to help cover medical costs. Tristan was diagnosed with a rare bone cancer and needs to have his leg amputated. He is such a sweet boy, and could... really use our help and support.

Tristan's Words:
My name is Tristan I am 10 Years Old. I have a rare Bone Cancer called Ewings Sarcoma in my foot. I have to spend a lot of time at Primary Children’s hospital getting Chemo treatments. Chemo makes me feel sick, very tired and gives me mouth sores.
In July I will be having a below the knee leg amputation to help remove my tumor. I will still have to have a lot of Chemo treatments after the amputation to stop the Cancer from spreading.
Before I had cancer I liked going to the beach in California, boogie boarding & dreamed of surfing. I like riding 4-wheelers and playing sports with my big brother Tanner. I love the Utah Utes football team & I hope I can still go some Utah Football games between my Chemo treatments.
I am happy to have so many friends and family members that love and support me. When I am Cancer free I want to help other Cancer kids like me.
  • Thank You from, Tristan






Gift of Life Rally/Brainwave 5K walk, run or roll....


Public Event · By Children and the Earth, Inc.

Saturday, July 28, 2012
  • 8:00am until 10:00pm
  • The Draper Spectrum


  • SPONSORS PLEASE
    
  • This fundraiser is a very big event that will have several different "Teams of Children" That will be participating. ALL $ from our personal team sponsors goes to Tristan!
    This is Tax deductible and from what I hear if your business wants to be concidered of the top Uta...h companies of the year, one of the things they ask is what charities you contribute to?!
    If your company or someone you know wants to sponsor us please let me know ASAP!
    We need to get the company logos to put on the flyers and T-shirts.

    The organization is called Children and The Earth.

    $200.00 Company name goes on Posters

    $500.00 Company name goes on posters. Any type of Kadvertising to go in bags for all walkers and riders and can advertise business on all event sites

    $1000.00 Name on Poster T-shirts Gets a Booth at the event and all the above benefits also.
    (there will be a lot of people so if your company would benefit from a booth this is a great opportunity)

    It will be an all day event with a ton of activities for families, kids and adults!!! Huge prizes and raffles as well.
    (they are accepting donations for prizes and raffle too)
                                                                               
     
                                               SIGN UPS FO 5K/ MOTORCYCLE RALLY 
     
     
    You can also participate by signing up for the 5K ($20 babies in strollers dont have to pay) or motorcycle Rally ($25 individual or $30 for double riders)

    at Childrenandtheearth.com make sure you select Team Tristan.
    If you have questions about this and cannot get ahold of me please call Jodi @ 801-347-1992

    email the logo's to jodi@wadsco.com and mail check's to Children and the Earth 252 w Cottage Ave Sandy UT 84070

    I am so excited about this event! They are allowing Tristan to ride his 4-wheeler to start off our team in the 5K. I think this will be a very big deal for him to see his enormous team of support and especially because it will be post-surgery! -

    Thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart ♥

  • 2 comments:

    1. Thanks for sharing this- good Information in this video. Keep up the great work, we look forward to reading more from you in the future!
      Bone Cancer Hospital in Hyderabad.

      ReplyDelete