Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friends and Chain letters

March 29th
Today Tristan was pretty wiped out after having friends over. He woke up and wanted to take a bath. I sent the friends home and he spent most of the day sleeping and watching movies.
I must mention that Tristan has not had the back pain since Tuesday. I am calling it a heavenly miracle! He is not even taking the pain medication any longer. I am so thankful for the power of prayer and continue to ask for them. We will take all of the Heavenly miracles we can get. We are so blessed to have so many family and friends that care and pray for our family and Tristan. <3 <3 <3

It was a pretty busy day as far as visitors and people coming and going.
We have been so lucky to have had several dinners brought in by the ward. Tonight we had a very yummy homemade dinner. Thank you to those of you that have contributed. It truly is nice to have one less thing to worry about preparing. I am so thankful for all of the food.
Although Tristan has lost 10 pounds, I think that I have gained about that. : )

I had two of my best friends visit tonight as well. Monica brought in some frozen dinners that she and a friend had put together. It was nice to be able to visit with her and her little ones for a while.













Amy was my friend that made Tristan's countdown chain, and what a hit it has been! Tristan loves taking off a link each day and it has been very uplifting reading the notes. THANK YOU to all that sent her e-mails and participated.





Amy and her hubby Jeremiah hung the chain in Tristan's room, not only was it super cute but it brightened the room and cheered it up a whole bunch too.






Georgia was
 a BIG help!











 
Thank you Amy (Jeremiah & Jackson) for your thoughtfulness and time. We love it and we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment