Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Diagnosis


I have decided that this is the easiest way to update my friends concerning my son Tristan, at least until I get a blog going and vent there instead. Today he was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma Cancer. Our lives have changed drastically in just under a week. This is a rare cancer but survival rate is high. He is strong and healthy and we have strong faith that he will be just fine. No, this is not... easy & I'm sorry I know that most don't know what to say. This is ok because I don't feel much like talking either. I love you for your concern and prayers and continue to ask for the prayers. We will be starting Chemo therapy on Tuesday and have a team of the very very best Doctors in the country working with Tristan- I do feel comforted knowing this! ♥

They did the Bone Biopsy cutting out some of the Tumor and bone from the foot. They also took bone marrow from his back and implanted a "port" it's an IV that stays in until he finishes Chemo.













No comments:

Post a Comment